Providing you with healthy options is something your dining team proudly does every day. We help you select delicious, nutritious and satisfying meals, snacks and desserts by highlighting well-balanced menu choices and providing nutritional information and tips to help you make choices that fit your needs.
Talk to Us about Your Food Allergies and Diet Needs!
Students with special dietary needs are expected to communicate their dietary restrictions and requirements to the Dining Team. Further information may be requested from the disability services office. Additional information about the disability services office can be found here.
We take pride in serving you wholesome ingredients, preparing recipes accurately and providing nutritional analysis and ingredient statements through our online menus and nutrition calculator. From our general manager to our front line servers, we work carefully to address food allergies, celiac diets, or other special dietary needs.
We want to meet one-on-one with anyone who has individual dining needs to ensure that your dining experience is safe, delicious, and social. If you have a food allergy/special diet concern, please call or send us a note using the feedback form.
My Zone is a gluten-free, peanut and tree-nut free area reserved for people with allergies and other special diet needs.
- My Zone: A separate display, in our main dining area, provides a hot breakfast item, entree, soup, breads and desserts.
- Cereal: We offer Rice Chex in our normal cereal line, and we keep 2 additional other gluten-free cereals in a the My Zone area.
- Salad Bar: We serve fresh local produce whenever possible. We use almost exclusively fresh vegetables, just washed with tap water.
- Exceptions: We use canned beans, and occasionally canned specialty vegetables (such as baby corn, watercress, and chick peas). Our dressings are almost all gluten free.
- Deli: We have gluten-free rice bread available upon request. Our deli turkey, chicken breast, and cheeses are all gluten free.
- Grill: Many of our items can be special ordered without bread. Our gluten free items include: Hamburgers, veggie burgers, and grilled chicken. We never use peanut oil.
Students who need further assistance should contact Dining Services.
Mindful is Sodexo's health & wellness approach that helps you make healthy choices second nature! We are committed to creating healthy environments for our customers. Central to this effort is providing healthy, nutritious foods. The result of this initiative is an approach that focuses on transparency of ingredients, delicious food, satisfying portions and clarity in message so that you can make Mindful choices!
Mindful offerings meet stringent nutritional criteria based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Each meal part is limited in calories, has fewer than 30% of calories as fat, fewer than 10 % of calories as saturated fat, and is restricted in sodium, and cholesterol. Look for the Mindful icon to indulge in the healthy and delicious items offered at each meal.
Our dining locations offer many items that are vegetarian and/or vegan.
Menu items with the vegetarian icon (VG) contain no meat, fish or poultry, or any meat products such as soup base. Our vegetarian offerings meet the needs of lacto-ovo vegetarians and may include eggs and/or dairy products.
Vegan (V) offerings contain no meat, fish, eggs, milk or other animal-derived products such as honey.
For more help finding vegetarian or vegan offerings please contact our executive chef, Paul Reid.