Providing you with healthy options is something your dining team proudly does every day. We help you select delicious, nutritious and satisfying meals, snacks and desserts by highlighting well-balanced menu choices and providing nutritional information and tips to help you make choices that fit your needs.
Talk to Us about Your Food Allergies and Diet Needs!
Students with special dietary needs are expected to communicate their dietary restrictions and requirements to the Dining Team.
We take pride in serving you wholesome ingredients, preparing recipes accurately and providing nutritional analysis and ingredient statements through our online menus and nutrition calculator. From our general manager to our front line servers, we work carefully to address food allergies, celiac diets, or other special dietary needs.
We want to meet one-on-one with anyone who has individual dining needs to ensure that your dining experience is safe, delicious, and social. If you have a food allergy/special diet concern, please call or send us a note using the feedback form.
My Zone is a gluten-free, peanut and tree-nut free area reserved for people with allergies and other special diet needs.
- My Zone: A separate display, in our main dining area, provides a hot breakfast item, entree, soup, breads and desserts.
- Cereal: We offer Rice Chex in our normal cereal line, and we keep 2 additional other gluten-free cereals in a the My Zone area.
- Salad Bar: We serve fresh local produce whenever possible. We use almost exclusively fresh vegetables, just washed with tap water.
- Exceptions: We use canned beans, and occasionally canned specialty vegetables (such as baby corn, watercress, and chick peas). Our dressings are almost all gluten free.
- Deli: We have gluten-free rice bread available upon request. Our deli turkey, chicken breast, and cheeses are all gluten free.
- Grill: Many of our items can be special ordered without bread. Our gluten free items include: Hamburgers, veggie burgers, and grilled chicken. We never use peanut oil.
Students who need further assistance should contact Dining Services.